How to Submit an Achievement Award Nomination
Select the correct award category and complete the nomination form.
- William M. Usdane Award - Celebrates an AbilityOne® Program employee with a disability who has exhibited outstanding achievement and exceptional character.
- Evelyne Villines Award - Honors an individual with a disability who has advanced from work on an AbilityOne® contract into management (supervisory or leadership) within the nonprofit agency, or into private or government employment.
- Honor Roll for Veterans Award - Pays tribute to a veteran with a service-related disability who has exhibited outstanding achievement in her/his work.
- President's Award - Commends a non-AbilityOne® employee with a disability who works in the commercial or public sector and has exhibited outstanding leadership and exceptional character.
- Tom Miller Advocacy Award - Recognizes an employee with a disability who has demonstrated outstanding achievement and remarkable passion for self-advocacy on a local, state, and/or national level.
- Business Partnership - Honors a commercial business that has partnered with a SourceAmerica-affiliated nonprofit agency to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Milton Cohen Leadership - Pays tribute to an individual within the AbilityOne® community of nonprofit agencies, or anyone previously retired within the past year, who has shown national leadership within the AbilityOne Program, made an impact across the entire AbilityOne community, and increased employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
- Innovation Award - Pays tribute to a nonprofit agency within SourceAmerica’s network that developed novel work methods, products, or services during the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic to keep their doors open and their workers employed.
After you've entered all required information, click the Submit button. You will receive a confirmation of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact NBass@SourceAmerica.org.