How to Submit an Achievement Award Nomination
After you've entered all required information, click the Submit button. You will receive a confirmation of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact AchievementAwards@SourceAmerica.org.
- William M. Usdane Award - Celebrates an AbilityOne® Program employee with a disability who has exhibited outstanding achievement and exceptional character.
- Evelyne Villines Award - Honors an individual with a disability who has advanced from work on an AbilityOne® contract into management (supervisory or leadership) within the nonprofit agency, or into private or government employment.
- Honor Roll for Veterans Award - Pays tribute to a veteran with a service-related disability who has exhibited outstanding achievement in her/his work.
- Tom Miller Advocacy Award - Recognizes an employee with a disability who has demonstrated outstanding achievement and remarkable passion for self-advocacy on a local, state, and/or national level.
- Innovation Award - Pays tribute to a nonprofit agency within SourceAmerica’s network that developed novel work methods, products, or services during 2021.
- Government Contracts - Recognizes a nonprofit agency for excellence in AbilityOne® contract performance while serving as an example to other nonprofit agencies
Business Partnership AwardHonors a commercial business that has partnered with a SourceAmerica-affiliated nonprofit agency to increase employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Milton Cohen Leadership AwardPays tribute to an individual within the AbilityOne® community of nonprofit agencies, or anyone previously retired within the past year, who has shown national leadership within the AbilityOne Program, made an impact across the entire AbilityOne community, and increased employment opportunities for people with disabilities.