We champion value and opportunity.
We have a mission. It’s to amplify the capabilities of our nationwide nonprofit network. It’s to connect our customers to industry-leading products and services. It’s to advocate for the value of people with disabilities in the workplace and increase employment opportunities like never before.
Our work is to create jobs for people with disabilities.
When people with disabilities work, the economy is more inclusive, productive, and transformative. Everyone wins when everyone has the opportunity to work.
We are an unshakable force for workplace inclusion.
We create jobs for people of differing abilities, and in turn, create a more inclusive future of work.
Our strength is our ability to connect.
We leverage our connections to identify new opportunities, provide greater resources, and deliver customized, high-quality solutions.
We are a force multiplier.
We harness momentum and boost the capability of our network, customers, and staff.
We advocate for a more accessible and inclusive future of work.
We amplify the voices of people with disabilities across the country.
Number of people with disabilities employed through our network
Amount of quality products and services provided annually
Number of nonprofit agencies in our network
Mission, Vision, and Values
Deliver industry-leading products and services through a national community of organizations that share a common vision to provide employment options for people with disabilities
All people with a disability have a choice of careers, are celebrated for their abilities and are recognized for creating a more vibrant work environment
- Stewardship: Prudent use and management of our resources
- Trust: A firm reliance on the transparency, integrity, and character of people and process
- Empowerment: Inspire individuals to achieve superior outcomes
- Passion: Intense and unwavering commitment to our mission
- Humility: To serve and learn
- Innovation: New and better ways to be relevant
SourceAmerica Quality Policy
SourceAmerica is committed to:
- Providing employment opportunities to people with disabilities
- Delivering a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintaining an effective, and documented Business Management System in compliance with ISO 9001 requirements
- Identifying opportunities that provide continuous improvement
“We're part of an incredible mission—one that empowers us to make a tangible impact in the lives of people with disabilities across the country, job by job, contract by contract.”
Meet Our Leadership
We’ve said “Let’s go!” from day one.
We’ve become a leading job creator for people with disabilities, connecting individuals and organizations committed to increasing economic and social inclusion. We’ve continued to build resources, put ideas into action, and turn employment advocacy into policy. Working together with other organizations, our nonprofit network, and people like you, we’re making more progress every day.