Federal Supply Schedules
Also known as a Multiple Award Schedule, the Federal Supply Schedule is a long-term General Services Administration (GSA) contract that provides access to millions of products and services. It’s available to all federal agencies.
Volume discount savings and a simplified process.
The Federal Supply Schedule mirrors commercial buying practices and uses the purchasing power of the federal government to obtain volume discounts on commonly used supplies and services. It saves time and money with a streamlined process, at pre-negotiated ceiling rates that have been deemed fair and reasonable by the GSA.
The GSA determines contractor responsibility, enabling Federal Supply Schedule work to start. Once the government approves the work to move to the AbilityOne® Procurement List, SourceAmerica® can facilitate that process.
SourceAmerica holds the following two GSA Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) categories and associated subcategories:
- Document Services
- Mail Management
- Records Management
- 493110 - General Warehousing and Storage
- 561439 - Other Business Service Centers (Including Copy Shops)
- 518210 - Computing Infrastructure Providers, Data Processing, Web Hosting, and Related Services
- 561990 - All Other Support Services
- 561499 - All Other Business Support Services
- OLM - Order Level Materials
To learn more, see Records and Document Management Services.
- Supply and Value Chain Management
- Facilities Maintenance and Repair
- 541614 - Process, Physical Distribution, and Logistics Consulting Services
- 561210 - Facilities Support Services
- ANCRA - Ancillary Repair and Alterations
- OLM - Order Level Materials
To learn more, see Total Facilities Management.
Clean workspaces inspire high morale: Janitorial Services
Scientists at the San Francisco Bay Estuary do the important work of preserving its delicate natural habitat. SourceAmerica® provides clean, sanitary workspaces through our nationwide nonprofit agency network. From protecting facility staff health to creating a clean atmosphere that boosts employee morale, our diligent workforce of professionals with disabilities takes care of it all, including:
- Reducing allergens by thoroughly dusting office and conference room furniture and fixtures
- Vacuuming carpets and rugs to remove dust, pollen, and other debris
- Sanitizing the kitchen and restrooms
Through a $300,000 contract, SourceAmerica also supports the efforts of a premier security agency to protect America’s borders, while creating jobs for people with disabilities. We provide a full range of janitorial services to several facilities in the U.S. Virgin Islands, including floor care, restroom sanitization, and HVAC system cleaning.
Helping the people caring for America’s veterans: Laundry Services
SourceAmerica provides laundry services for a medical facility that takes care of veterans. Using standards set by the National Association of Institutional Linen Management, our meticulous workforce:
- Collects dirty bedding, uniforms, patient clothing, mops, and linens
- Transports to a facility for washing, disinfecting, and drying, and when necessary, ironing and folding
- Wraps and returns in a manner that prevents contamination.
SourceAmerica’s Federal Supply Schedules can provide valuable services to your agency with the added benefit of creating employment opportunities for people with disabilities.