Federal Supply Schedules
Also known as a Multiple Award Schedule, the Federal Supply Schedule is a long-term General Services Administration (GSA) contract that provides access to millions of products and services. It’s available to all federal agencies.
Volume discount savings and a simplified process.
The Federal Supply Schedule mirrors commercial buying practices and uses the purchasing power of the federal government to obtain volume discounts on commonly used supplies and services. It saves time and money with a streamlined process, at pre-negotiated ceiling rates that have been deemed fair and reasonable by the GSA.
The GSA determines contractor responsibility, enabling Federal Supply Schedule work to start. Once the government approves the work to move to the AbilityOne® Procurement List, SourceAmerica® can facilitate that process.
SourceAmerica holds the following GSA Schedules:
Logistics Consulting for Planning for the Acquisition and Life Cycle Phases of Supply and Value Chain Systems including the following:
- Operation of warehouses, stockrooms, storage facilities or depots
- Inventory/asset/vendor management
- Inventory management and operation (inclusive of salvage, recycle and/or disposal management)
- Fulfillment systems and operations
- Packaging, labeling, bar coding system consultation, design, implementation, operation and maintenance
- Warehouse and location management systems
- Recycling program management of warehousing materials
- Property disposal management
- Supply chain integration planning
- Defining and establishing program objectives, strategies, plans and schedules
- Develop, document and support maintenance procedures
- Configuration data management and related documentation
Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services, a turnkey/total solution in support of logistics functions:
- Base operations support (BOS)
- Preventative maintenance planning
- Maintenance and repair
- Depot maintenance
- Fleet Management
- Fleet/property management and maintenance
- Mobile utility support equipment operation
- Strategic account/project management
- Integrated facility management
- Operations management support
- Courier Services
- Custodial (combined with another service)
- Grounds (combined with another service)
- Scanning Services
To learn more, see Supply Chain Management and Warehouse Services.
The following can be purchased as standalone services:
- Facilities Services
- Janitorial/Custodial Services
- Grounds Maintenance
- Laundry Services
- Electrical Services
- Locksmith Services
- Cemetery Maintenance
- Fire Alarm Systems (as part of total facilities maintenance services)
- Fire Suppression Systems (as part of total facilities maintenance services)
- Pest Control Services
- Refrigeration Maintenance
- Tree Trimming
- Water Distribution Systems (as part of total facilities maintenance services)
To learn more, see Total Facilities Management.
- Records Management
- Document Production (on- and off-site)
- Document Conversion
- Document Destruction
- Mail Room Services (administrative, presort, list management, mail screening/inspection, miscellaneous)
To learn more, see Records and Document Management Service.
Clean workspaces inspire high morale: Janitorial Services
Scientists at the San Francisco Bay Estuary do the important work of preserving its delicate natural habitat. SourceAmerica® provides clean, sanitary workspaces through our nationwide nonprofit agency network. From protecting facility staff health to creating a clean atmosphere that boosts employee morale, our diligent workforce of professionals with disabilities takes care of it all, including:
- Reducing allergens by thoroughly dusting office and conference room furniture and fixtures
- Vacuuming carpets and rugs to remove dust, pollen, and other debris
- Sanitizing the kitchen and restrooms
Through a $300,000 contract, SourceAmerica also supports the efforts of a premier security agency to protect America’s borders, while creating jobs for people with disabilities. We provide a full range of janitorial services to several facilities in the U.S. Virgin Islands, including floor care, restroom sanitization, and HVAC system cleaning.
Helping the people caring for America’s veterans: Laundry Services
SourceAmerica provides laundry services for a medical facility that takes care of veterans. Using standards set by the National Association of Institutional Linen Management, our meticulous workforce:
- Collects dirty bedding, uniforms, patient clothing, mops, and linens
- Transports to a facility for washing, disinfecting, and drying, and when necessary, ironing and folding
- Wraps and returns in a manner that prevents contamination.
SourceAmerica’s Federal Supply Schedules can provide valuable services to your agency with the added benefit of creating employment opportunities for people with disabilities.