Our nationwide network and dedicated workforce design medical products with the highest level of technical precision. We serve federal and commercial customers, and a substantial amount of our resources are devoted to providing medical supplies to the U.S. military. Through the talents of professionals with disabilities, we customize our products to help the military save lives when there’s no margin for error. Read Testimonials
Our medical products and services include:
- Military First Aid Kits and Tailored Purpose and Mass Casualty Systems Configurations
- Consumer and General Purpose First Aid Kits
- First Responder Supplies and Equipment
- Hearing Protection Devices and Items
- Personal, Skin, and Oral Care Items
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), Medical Devices, Testing Kits, and Custom Items
- Aircraft First Aid Kits and Systems
- Corpsman Assault Packs
- Clean Rooms and Sterilization
- Survival, Tactical, and Outdoor Kits and Systems
- Medical, Surgical, Healthcare Devices and Supplies, Go Bags, and Equipment
- Small to Large Scale Research & Development, Prototyping for Medical System Requirements
- Hearing Protection
Medical supplies for the U.S. Marine Corps and virtually every application.
Transporting the Critically Injured
We provide the Forward Resuscitative Surgical System (FRSS) Kits for the USMC. They provide 26 different configurations used by FRSS personnel while transporting critically injured Marines.
Meeting the Highest Standards
Our network provides medical supplies and products for virtually every application. They meet the highest standards of quality inspection and regulatory control, including ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA, and ANSI.
A few words from our customers.
We’re proud of the trust we’ve built with our customers and our ability to fulfill their precise needs. But don’t just take it from us.
Battlefield ready: the En Route Care System (ERCS)
We’ve shipped more than 120 ERCS around the world for immediate deployment on the battlefield. Designed to transport up to two critically wounded Marines, the ERCS features nearly 30 medical equipment items, including:
- Vital sign monitors
- Suction apparatus
So what's next?
1. Start with a call.
We’ll discuss your overall needs, specific product or service requirements, budget, and timeline. We’ll also help you navigate any mandates associated with your contract.
2. Get matched to the right solution.
We’ll tap into our vast nationwide network of pre-vetted nonprofits and select the partner that matches your critical requirements.
3. We craft your proposal.
After our vetting and selection process, we’ll present a timely, transparently priced proposal.