Hardware Supplies and Equipment
Whether you require aerospace or vehicular components, assembly, kitting, and logistics, or just the right parts and equipment, SourceAmerica has you covered for all of it. We’re ready to be your solution for manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, and sourcing. Beyond our listed products, supplies, and capabilities, our nationwide network and determined workforce offer a full range of custom manufacturing, design, development, prototyping, testing, and fulfillment solutions. Read Testimonials
- ISO 9001
- Buy American
- Berry Amendment Acts
Hardware products and supplies include:
- Aerospace, Automotive, and Maritime Systems and Components
- Electrical and Wire Assemblies or Devices
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Assemblies
- Clamps, Tools, Boxes, and Accessories
- Knives and Edged Tools
- Webbing, Straps, Belts, Cloths, Containers, Bags, and Pallets
- Kitting, Packaging, and Material Handling Configurations, Systems, and Components
- Defense and Weapons Systems Parts and Accessories
- Glow Plugs, Batteries, Lighting Products, and Kits
- Seats, Brackets, Clamps, Tools, and Accessories
- Cargo Nets, Webbing, Straps, Belts, and Harnesses
General materials and methods capabilities include:
- Metals, Plastics, Fabric, Wood, and Electronics/Electrical Processing
- Metals Cutting, Forming, Bending, Machining, Fabrication, Joining, Assembly, Treatments, and Finishing
- Plastics Extruding, Molding, Welding, Assembly, and Printing
- Fabrics Cutting, Sewing, Construction, Assembly, Labeling, and Printing
- Wood Cutting, Turning, Machining, Joining, Assembly, and Finishing
- Specialized Capabilities including 3-D Printing
Custom hardware supply solutions that meet any demand
Ready for Every Application
We provide hardware, parts, and capabilities for a variety of general or highly specified applications.
Highly Trained Personnel
Our teams are trained to use advanced methods and equipment, and apply the highest levels of quality inspection and regulatory control.
A few words from our customers.
We’re proud of the trust we’ve built with our customers and our ability to fulfill their precise needs. But don’t just take it from us.
Count on us for all of this
Long- or short-term production runs in any quantity
Diverse hardware supply, logistics, and processing capabilities
Reliability and quality that meet the demands of the DoD and GSA
So what are the next steps?
1. Start with a call.
We’ll discuss your overall needs, specific product or service requirements, budget, and timeline. We’ll also help you navigate any mandates associated with your contract.
2. Get matched to the right solution.
We’ll tap into our vast nationwide network of pre-vetted nonprofits and select the partner that matches your critical requirements.
3. We craft your proposal.
After our vetting and selection process, we’ll present a timely, transparently priced proposal.