Apparel and Equipment
For more than 40 years, SourceAmerica has matched apparel and equipment with our customers’ unique requirements. Through our nationwide network and diligent workforce of people with disabilities, we’ve prototyped, custom constructed, and manufactured apparel and equipment to the most precise specifications. And it’s all made in America. Read Testimonials
Clothing and Equipment:
- Dress Clothing
- Extreme Cold Weather Clothing
- Flame-Resistant Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Chemical and Biological Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Load Carriage Equipment, including Duffels, Pouches, Pockets, and Vests
- Medical Products, including Bandages, Gauze, and Kits
- Covers, Caps, and Hats
- American Flags: Interment, Official, and Decorative
The highest standards of uniform quality, reliability, form, fit, and function:
- Internal Pattern Making
- CAD/CAM Expertise
- Standard and Heavy Sewing Capabilities up to 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Advanced Manufacturing Experience with Laminates, Liners, and Substrates
- Seam Sealing Capabilities
- Online Ordering Employee Allowance System
- RFID Item Level ID Tracking
Matching every apparel product demand.
Custom Construction Capability
Our nationwide network offers setup for small, limited, and long-term production runs and design changes.
High Quality Standards
Many of our partner factories hold an ISO 9001:2008/2015 certification.
A Dedicated, Productive Workforce
We help organizations increase productivity through our nationwide nonprofit network and incredible workforce of people with disabilities.
We source supply chain materials in the U.S. to help our customers meet their sustainability goals.
A few words from our customers.
We’re proud of the trust we’ve built with our customers and our ability to fulfill their precise needs. But don’t just take it from us.
There are many ways to work with us.
- The AbilityOne® Program
- Joint Enterprise — Research, Development, Acquisition, and Production/Procurement (JE-RDAP)
- Rapid Prototyping, Development, and Low Rate Initial Production
- Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Consortium OTA
- Consortium for Energy, Environment, and Demilitarization (CEED) OTA
- GSA Federal Supply Schedule
- Small-Run to Large-Scale Production
- Apparel Rework and Repair
So what's next?
1. Start with a call.
We’ll discuss your overall needs, specific product or service requirements, budget, and timeline. We’ll also help you navigate any mandates associated with your contract.
2. Get matched to the right solution.
We’ll tap into our vast nationwide network of pre-vetted nonprofits and select the partner that matches your critical requirements.
3. We craft your proposal.
After our vetting and selection process, we’ll present a timely, transparently priced proposal.