Board Members serve a three-year term. The Board relies heavily on the six Board committees—executive, governance, strategic planning, audit, finance, and executive compensation—each supported by SourceAmerica staff subject matter experts.
- Setting Mission, Vision, and Values of the Organization
- Providing CEO Oversight
- Upholding Fiduciary Duties
- Providing Organizational Governance
- Approving Budget
- Providing Staff Oversight
- Making Daily Operational Decisions
- Keeping the Board Educated and Informed
- Developing and Recommending Budget
- Supporting the Mission, Vision, and Values
- Providing Oversight of the Strategic Plan
- Serving as Program Advocates
If you have specific questions or need assistance, please email Board.Inquiries@SourceAmerica.org.