SourceAmerica is currently seeking applications for the Board of Directors. We are looking for a few talented and mission-driven individuals who are willing to:
- Actively and passionately engage with the Board to help govern SourceAmerica.
- Contribute to the fulfilment of the mission: Deliver industry-leading products and services through a national community of organizations that share a common vision to provide employment options for people with disabilities.
- If selected as a Board member, make a three-year commitment that includes attending three Board meetings per year requiring travel (location varies), including special board meetings, monthly committee meetings, and participation in other activities. Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, meetings and other activities are currently being held virtually.
Review additional details regarding responsibilities and expectations.
The call for applicants is closed.
SourceAmerica Board members:
- Set the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Organization;
- Provide CEO oversight;
- Uphold fiduciary duties;
- Provide organizational governance;
- Approve the budget; and
- Commit to serving a three-year term.
You or someone you know may have just the skills and expertise we need to join the Board. Please review our Eligibility and Nomination Requirements and Criteria to find out.
Our Board is a diverse group of individuals committed to making a difference in the lives of people with disabilities all over the United States. Members come from various backgrounds, including national disability organizations, community-based nonprofit agencies, and from the realms of business and law.
Learn more about SourceAmerica, by viewing About Us.
If you have specific questions or need assistance, please email Board.Inquiries@SourceAmerica.org.