Request an Account for the Network Hub
You must be part of the SourceAmerica network to request a Network Hub account. If you’re ready to get started, follow the steps below.
For more information and helpful tips on logging in, visit the Network Hub Login Page.
- Request Network Hub Credentials. Fill out this form or email Customer Service at CustomerService@SourceAmerica.org to request a Network Hub account. You will be notified by email of your new username. If you don’t receive an email or can’t locate it, contact Customer Service.
- Log In. Go to the Network Hub Login page and click the Login button. Input the username provided by Customer Service and click Enter. A password pop-up will be presented. The first time you log in, you will need to click on Reset Password.
- Create a Password. Passwords must include:
- Minimum of 10 characters
- An uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a symbol
Note: Passwords cannot include any variation of the user’s first name, last name, or username.
- Register for Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA). As an enhanced security measure, you must provide a second verification factor (a code sent to your mobile phone or a call to your phone) each time you log in. During your first login process, you will be prompted to register for MFA. Follow the steps below.
- Select "Authentication Phone" and click "Select your country or region" to choose the appropriate region from the dropdown.
- Enter the phone number in the blank field (after the country/region). Use a cell phone or direct line that you can access. The MFA process will either text or call the number you enter. You must have access to that device each time you complete the MFA process.
- Under Method, select “Send me a code by text message” or “Call me” and click Next. Based on your selection, you will receive a text message with a verification code, or you will receive a call and must press the # key when prompted.
- Click Done
- Explore the Network Hub! Take advantage of all the Network Hub has to offer!