How We Serve the Veterans Who Served Our Country
There are hundreds of nonprofit agencies in communities nationwide that are excellent employment resources for veterans looking for work. These agencies:
- Offer a wide variety of job types and settings. Jobs span many fields, including: Administrative Services, Fleet Management, Supply Chain Management, Total Facilities Management, Contact Centers, IT Services, and Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Have an average wage of more than $13.57/hour
- Typically provide benefits such as: health, dental, and life insurance; pension plans; sick leave; vacation pay and paid holidays
To find SourceAmerica-affiliated nonprofit organizations in your area that employ veterans, visit our Nonprofit Locator. The locator allows you to enter the name of a nonprofit agency in the SourceAmerica network or your state to search for agencies. The search returns agency name, address, phone number and website, if available.
If you have further questions regarding employment with the SourceAmerica network of providers, Denise Perka is available at firstname.lastname@example.org or (571) 421-8800.
The following links are provided to help Veterans make a successful transition to civilian life and corporate jobs:
- Disabled American Veterans
- DOL Veterans Employment & Training Service
- Feds Hire Vets
- Getting Hired
- GI Jobs
- Hiring Our Heroes
- Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America
- National Association of State Directors of Veterans Affairs
- Paralyzed Veterans of America
- The American Legion
- U.S. Department of Labor Veterans’ Employment Training Services (DOLVETS)
- Vet Jobs
- Wounded Warrior Project
FedHireVets directs to resources that can connect veterans to appointing authorities and give information on how federal jobs are filled.