Washington By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 474,653
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
15 nonprofit agencies headquartered in Washington participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
1,416 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 374 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in Washington
- Asotin County Community Services (ACCS)
- At Work!
- Cascade Connections
- Columbia Industries
- Good Works, Inc.
- Goodwill Contracting Services
- Lake Whatcom Center
- Lillie Rice Center, Inc.
- New Leaf, Inc.
- Northwest Center
- Peninsula Services
- Yakima Specialties, Inc.
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in Washington
- Community Access Services, Inc.
- DePaul Industries
- Global Connections to Employment, Inc.
- HHI Services, Inc.
- Nobis Enterprises, Inc.
- Pride Industries
- Professional Contract Services, Inc.
- Relay Resources
- The Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
- Trace, Inc.
- White Dog Shredding Company