Pennsylvania By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 879,451
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
18 nonprofit agencies headquartered in Pennsylvania participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
912 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 166 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in Pennsylvania
- ACHIEVA Support
- Allied Health Care Services
- Avenues, Inc.
- Beaver County Association for the Blind
- Dr. Gertrude A Barber Center
- Easter Seals Western and Central Pennsylvania
- Goodwill Commercial Services, Inc.
- Goodwill Services, Inc.
- Horizon House, Inc.
- InspiriTec, Inc.
- Lark Enterprises, Inc.
- NuVisions Center
- Penn-York Opportunities, Inc.
- Quality Employment Services and Training (QUEST)
- The Arc of Cumberland and Perry Counties
- The Burnley Workshop of the Poconos, Inc.
- Via of the Lehigh Valley
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in Pennsylvania
- Anthony Wayne Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
- Blind and Vision Rehabilitation Services of Pittsburgh
- Chimes District of Columbia
- Proshred Security
- Hancock County Workshop, Inc.
- Human Technologies Corporation
- Nobis Enterprises, Inc.
- Occupational Training Center of Burlington County
- Opportunity Center, Inc.
- Peckham Vocational Industries
- Portco, Inc.