New York By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 1,075,074
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
28 nonprofit agencies headquartered in New York participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
1,223 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 16 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in New York
- Access: Supports for Living Inc.
- CDS Monarch
- Chautauqua County Chapter, NYSARC
- Citizen Advocates, Inc.
- Clinton County Chapter, NYSARC—Champlain Valley Industries
- Family Residence and Essential Enterprises
- Fedcap Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Gateway Community Industries, Inc.
- Genesee-Orleans Counties, Chapter, NYSARC, Inc.
- Herkimer County Chapter NYSARC, Inc.
- Human Technologies Corporation
- Montgomery County Chapter, NYSARC
- Mozaic Chapter, NYSARC, Inc.
- Niagara County Chapter, NYSARCNYSARC, Inc. New York City Chapter
- NYSARC, Inc. Cattaraugus Niagara Counties Chapter
- Onondaga County Chapter, NYSARC
- Oswego Industries, Inc.
- Rochester Rehabilitation Center
- Schenectady Co. Chapter, NYSARC, Inc.
- Skills Unlimited, Inc.
- St. Lawrence County Chapter, NYSARC
- Suburban Adult Services, Inc.
- The Arc Jefferson-St. Lawrence
- The Arc, Oneida-Lewis Chapter-NYSARC, Inc.
- The Corporate Source, Inc.
- The Workshop, Incorporated
- Warren, Washington and Albany Counties Chapter of NYSARC, Inc.
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in New York
- CW Resources, Inc.
- Eastern Carolina Vocational Center, Inc.
- Redishred Acquisitions, Inc.
- The Kennedy Center, Inc.