Georgia By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 681,166
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
11 nonprofit agencies headquartered in Georgia participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
831 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 42 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in Georgia
- Bobby Dodd Institute, Inc.
- Easter Seals of East Georgia, Inc.
- Good Vocations, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of North Georgia, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of the Coastal Empire, Inc.
- Middle Flint Behavioral HealthCare-Sumter County
- Middle Georgia Diversified Industries, Inc.
- New Ventures Enterprises, Inc.
- Nobis Enterprises, Inc.
- Power Works Industries, Inc.
- Thomas Grady Service Center, Inc.
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in Georgia
- Job Options, Inc.
- Pride Industries
- Professional Contract Services, Inc.
- River City Shredding, LLC
- Royal Shredding
- Sara's Mentoring Center, Inc.
- TAC Industries, Inc.
- The Right 2 Work Corporation
- Trace, Inc.
- Training, Rehabilitation, and Development Institute, Inc.
- Wiregrass Rehabilitation Center, Inc.