Total Facilities Management
SourceAmerica manages federal locations throughout the country. Those locations range from a single building or hospital to an entire military base the size of a small city. Through our nationwide network and accomplished workforce of several thousand people with disabilities, we manage contracts worth more than $420 million annually.
Our services include:
- Facilities Operation and Maintenance
- Public Works Services
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance
- Administrative Services
- Contact Center Services
- Food Services
- Security Services
- Work Control and Management
- Housing Management
- Waste Management
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Utility System Management
- Secure Document Control
- Equipment Maintenance
- HVAC Systems Operation and Maintenance
- Hospital Maintenance
- Airfield Maintenance
- Training Range Operations and Maintenance
- Custodial Services
- Roads and Grounds Maintenance
- Landfill Operation and Maintenance
- Railroad Maintenance
- Pest Management
- Supply Chain and Warehousing Management
- Fleet and Transportation
- Laundry Services
- Mail Center Operations
Total facilities management and satisfied customers.
Customers Well Served
Our contract term length, satisfaction scores, and workforce tenure exceed the industry average.
Customized Facility Management Solutions
We provide everything from basic operations to turnkey solutions that may include high-level security requirements.
So what’s next?
1. Start with a call.
We’ll discuss your overall needs, specific product or service requirements, budget, and timeline. We’ll also help you navigate any mandates associated with your contract.
2. Get matched to the right solution.
We’ll tap into our vast nationwide network of pre-vetted nonprofits and select the partner that matches your critical requirements.
3. We craft your proposal.
After our vetting and selection process, we’ll present a timely, transparently priced proposal.