Celebrating the SourceAmerica network on National Nonprofit Day
August 17 is National Nonprofit Day – an observance to recognize the amazing effort nonprofits put into making an impact in their communities and across the country.
At SourceAmerica®, we work with nonprofit agencies nationwide to connect customers to industry-leading products and services. In honor of those organizations and National Nonprofit Day, here are five fun facts about our nonprofit network:
- There are more than 575 nonprofit agencies in the SourceAmerica network.
- SourceAmerica and our network NPAs continually advocate for inclusion in the workplace and additional employment opportunities for America’s most underutilized workforce – people with disabilities.
- Nearly 60,000 people with disabilities are employed through the SourceAmerica nonprofit network.
- The SourceAmerica network has over $3.1 billion in annual AbilityOne® Program sales of quality products and services to a wide variety of federal customers.
- SourceAmerica and its network have been increasing employment choices for people with disabilities for almost 50 years!
Find a SourceAmerica network nonprofit agency near you using our Nonprofit Locator.
Enjoy this? You might like these stories, too: