Amplify your nonprofit’s impact and reach through the SourceAmerica network
When your nonprofit joins the SourceAmerica® network, we connect you to notices about AbilityOne contracting opportunities, other nonprofits across the nation, and training specifically designed to support your organization and its workforce. But did you know we also provide grants for our network nonprofits? Here are some of the most popular grants:
- Employee Research System (ERS) Support Grant –This grant helps offset ERS-related costs, such as a salary stipend for staff who devote time to data collection or equipment upgrades. ERS grants can be awarded up to $1,000 every two years.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Grant – This grant was created to provide up to $5,000 in PPE at no cost. PPE is available while supplies last.
- Quality Work Environment (QWE) Grant - This grant helps offset costs associated with enhancing your work environment for their employees with disabilities. Award amounts are up to $7,500 per agency per year.
- Training Incentive Program (TIP) – This program helps offset costs associated with staff participating in or attending SourceAmerica-hosted trainings, forums, and conferences. You are allotted $7,500 per fiscal year in TIP funds.
- 14(c) Transition Enterprise Innovation Grant - This grant helps offset costs associated with a nonprofit’s transition away from the use of 14(c) certificates.
- Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Grant - CMMC is used by the Department of Defense (DoD) to assess the cybersecurity environment of contractors. This grant helps offset costs associated with obtaining this certification and offers up to $25,000 for DoD contract holders and up to $15,000 for civilian contract holders.
There are many more reasons to join our network. To learn more about how your organization can become a part of this diverse and inclusive community, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enjoy this? You might like these stories, too: