2021 By the Numbers
By Karen Stecher • 12/28/2021
SourceAmerica® and our nonprofit agency network have a lot to celebrate as 2021 comes to a close. Check out some of our key accomplishments by the numbers!
- More than 75,000 people with disabilities were employed through the SourceAmerica network.
- Our 2021 Grassroots Advocacy Conference had amazing virtual attendance! Around 125 self-advocates and nonprofit agency representatives received training and met with federal lawmakers, and over 320 people joined the conference’s Celebration of Stories event.
- We are proud to have worked with nearly 700 nonprofit agencies in our network this year, including more than 400 AbilityOne® producing NPAs.
- Our annual national conference went virtual in 2021, and 765 representatives from nonprofit agencies participated in specialized training sessions, engaged with others in the industry, and reinvigorated their approach to creating jobs for people with disabilities. We’re excited for SourceAmerica’s Xforce National Conference in 2022.
- SourceAmerica’s Learning Solutions Team provided nearly 22,000 hours of training for more than 55,000 participants – both representatives from our nonprofit agency network and our staff – in fiscal year 2021.
- More than 50 teams from across the U.S. participated in our virtual 2021 Design Challenge. This unique national engineering competition for high school and college students is now called IDEATE, but its focus remains the same – students creating assistive technologies that improve workplace inclusion and opportunities for people with disabilities.
- We’re ending 2021 with nearly 89,000 social media followers across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn. If you’re not already following us, check us out on each platform – @SourceAmerica.
We look forward to continued success with our nonprofit network, federal customers, and SourceAmerica team in 2022!
Enjoy this? You might like these stories, too: