Safety Incentive Program
QWE Practice Guideline: 140: Enhance productivity and wages through both monetary and non-monetary incentives
Target group: Any organization employing individuals with disabilities
Provide incentives to employees who work three or more years without a work accident.
Subject matter experts/trainers
- Human resource and finance staff to manage tracking and disbursement of incentives
- Award documents
- Space for presenting awards
- Individual employee awards are based on the associated years of service without a work accident. The following are earned at the specified years of service:
- 3 years – ball cap
- 5 years – polo shirt
- 10 years – jacket
- 15 years – restaurant or movie gift card
- 20 years – restaurant or movie gift card
- Group awards can also be obtained when a department is accident free for 6 months. The award is cash and based on the number of people in the department. The department staff decide as a group how to spend or allocate the cash.
- Individual and group awards are presented at a company event and publicized in the company newsletter.
- Safety awards apply to all company employees.
NPA: Work Services Corporation Location: Wichita Falls, TX Date Submitted: 2011 Website: https://www.workservicescorp.com/
Resources: Quality Work Environment Workbook