Employee Recognition Luncheon
QWE Practice Guideline: 142: Implement non-monetary incentives
Target group: All organizations that employ persons with disabilities
Work Services Corporation (WSC) holds an annual Employee Recognition Luncheon to honor employees who have reached milestones in employment.
- Time for planning and execution.
- Event space
- Event budget
- QWE Grant funding up to $7500 is applicable to this practice
- Employees who have been with WSC for increments of five years of service (i.e., five years, 10 years, etc.) are invited to the Employee Recognition Luncheon.
- Employees are served a four-course gourmet meal at an upscale banquet room.
- WSC managers, including the CEO, serve as black-tie servers for the luncheon.
- Honorees receive a certificate of appreciation and a gift card from the retailer of their choice in recognition of their service to WSC.
- The value of the gift card rises with years of service.
- All honorees receive photos.
- The luncheon is publicized in the local newspaper and company newsletter.
- All employees, including those with and without disabilities, are honored during the annual Employee Recognition Luncheon.
- Employees are recognized for their achievements and feel a sense of pride in their accomplishments.
- The event serves to build or reinforce quality relationships within the agency.
NPA: Work Services Corporation Location: Wichita Falls, TX Date Submitted: 2011 Website: https://www.workservicescorp.com/
Resources: Quality Work Environment Workbook