QWE Practice Guideline: 450: Financial Planning
Target group: All organizations that employ persons with disabilities
Crossroads Industrial Services (CIS) offers a benefit package to employees with disabilities that includes a 403(b) retirement plan with matching dollars.
Subject matter experts/trainers
- Staff with knowledge of payroll and benefit packages
- Funding for 403(b) match
- QWE Grant funding up to $7500 is applicable to this practice
- The company contributes 3 percent of the person’s salary and will match 50 percent of the employee’s contribution up to 4 percent.
- The employee is required to work 1,000 hours per year and be 21 years of age to participate in this program.
- This benefit package supports a quality work environment by offering a savings plan to employees with disabilities for their future retirement.
- CIS also offers paid time off (PTO) to all employees.
- Employees earn 7.5 hours of PTO for every 100 paid hours.
- This feature of the benefits package recognizes that paid time away from work contributes to the employee’s happiness and work/life balance.
NPA: Crossroads Industrial Services Location: Indianapolis, IN Date Submitted: 2011 Website: https://www.crossroadsindustrialservices.com/
Resources: Quality Work Environment Workbook