Washington, DC By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 43,484
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
3 nonprofit agencies headquartered in Washington D.C. participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
178 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 2 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in Washington, DC
- Anchor Mental Health Association
- Davis Memorial Goodwill Industries
- The ARC of the District of Columbia, Inc.
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in Washington, DC
- Chimes District of Columbia
- CW Resources, Inc.
- Didlake, Inc.
- Fedcap Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Global Connections to Employment, Inc.
- Louise W. Eggleston Center, Inc.
- Melwood Horticultural Training Center, Inc.
- MVLE, Inc.
- Peckham Vocational Industries, Inc.
- Portco, Inc.
- Pride Industries
- Service Disabled Veterans Business Association
- ServiceSource, Inc.