Virginia By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 498,767
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
19 nonprofit agencies headquartered in Virginia participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
3,758 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 180 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in Virginia
- Community Alternatives, Inc.
- Didlake, Inc.
- Every Citizen Has Opportunities, Inc.
- Friendship Industries, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of the Valleys, Inc.
- Goodwill Services, Inc.
- Louise W. Eggleston Center, Inc.
- Achieve of Central Virginia
- Mount Rogers Community Services
- MVLE, Inc.
- NW Works, Inc.
- Portco, Inc.
- Progressive Adult Rehabilitation Center, Inc.
- Rappahannock Goodwill Industries, Inc.
- Sara’s Mentoring Center, Inc.
- ServiceSource, Inc.
- SOAR 365
- VersAbility Resources, Inc.
- WorkSource Enterprises
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in Virginia
- Able Force, Inc.
- Anchor Mental Health Association
- Brevard Achievement Center, Inc.
- Chimes District of Columbia
- Coleman Professional Services
- Commonwealth Document Management
- CVA Shredding, Inc.
- CW Resources, Inc.
- Davis Memorial Goodwill Industries
- Gateway Industries, Inc.
- Human Technologies Corporation
- Huntsville Rehabilitation Foundation
- Job Options, Inc.
- Melwood Horticultural Training Center, Inc.
- Pride Industries
- Professional Contract Services, Inc.
- Redishred Acquisistions, Inc.
- The ARC of the District of Columbia, Inc.
- Virginia Industries for the Blind