Utah By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 152,290
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
3 nonprofit agencies headquartered in Utah participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
162 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 2 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in Utah
- Arbor Products, Inc.
- Austin Task, Inc.
- Blue Solutions
- CRI Federal Services
- Endeavors Unlimited, Inc.
- Enterprise Professional Services, Inc.
- Expanco, Inc.
- Goodwill Industrial Services of Fort Worth, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries Industrial Contracts and Temporary Services, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries of San Antonio Contract Services
- Goodwill Industries of South Texas Contract Services, Inc.
- HHI Services, Inc.
- Let’s Go To Work, Inc.
- Mavagi Enterprises, Inc.
- Nueces County Mental Health Community Center
- On Our Own Services
- Patriot Network, Inc.
- Professional Contract Services, Inc.
- ReadyOne Industries, Inc.
- Relief Enterprises, Inc.
- Rising Star Resource Development Corporation
- South Texas Housing and Community Development Corp, Inc.
- Training, Rehabilitation, and Development Institute, Inc.
- Work Services Corporation
- World Technical Services, Inc.
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in Utah
- CW Resources, Inc.
- Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind, Inc.
- Lighthouse for the Blind of Houston
- Pride Industries
- San Antonio Lighthouse for the Blind
- ServiceSource, Inc.
- Trace, Inc.
- Travis Association for the Blind