South Carolina By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 357,695
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
10 nonprofit agencies headquartered in South Carolina participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
394 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 9 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in South Carolina
- Beaufort Vocational Rehabilitation Center
- Charleston Vocational Rehabilitation Center
- Dorchester County Board of Disabilities and Special Needs
- Florence County Disabilities and Special Needs
- Horry Co. Disabilities and Specials Needs Board
- Palmetto Goodwill Services
- SC Vocations & Individual Advancement, Inc.
- The Charles Lea Center, Inc.
- The Tri-Development Center of Aiken County, Inc.
- Walterboro Vocational Rehabilitation Center
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in South Carolina
- Challenged Unlimited, Inc.
- CW Resources, Inc.
- OE Enterprises, Inc.
- Trace, Inc.