Michigan By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 730,791
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
16 nonprofit agencies headquartered in Michigan participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
1,570 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 55 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in Michigan
- Calhoun County Community Mental Health Services
- Community Enterprises of St Clair County
- Grand Traverse Industries, Inc.
- Hope Network Services Corporation
- Jewish Vocational Service and Community Workshop
- Lakestate Industries
- MRC Industries, Incorporated
- Navigations, Incorporated
- New Horizons Rehabilitation Services, Inc.
- Northeastern Michigan Rehabilitation and Opportunity Center
- Northern Transitions, Inc.
- Peckham Vocational Industries, Inc.
- Services to Enhance Potential
- SVRC Industries, Inc.
- Washtenaw County Community Mental Health
- Work Skills Corporation
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in Michigan
- Professional Contract Services
- Shred Experts