Maryland By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-24): 324,073
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
10 nonprofit agencies headquartered in Maryland participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
1,930 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 58 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in Maryland
- Alliance, Inc.
- Chesapeake Bay Industries, Inc.
- CHI Centers, Inc.
- Chimes District of Columbia
- Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake, Inc.
- Hagerstown Goodwill Industries, Inc.
- Melwood Horticultural Training Center, Inc.
- Service Disabled Veterans Business Association
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- The Arc Baltimore, Inc.
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in Maryland
- Columbia Lighthouse for the Blind
- CW Resources
- Davis Memorial Goodwill Industries
- DePaul Industries
- Didlake, Inc.
- Global Connections to Employment
- Goodwill Industries of South Florida
- Louise w. Eggleston Center
- MVLE, Inc.
- National Telecommuting Institute
- NW Works
- Peckham Vocational Industries
- Portco, Inc
- SOAR 365
- The ARC of the District of Columbia