Illinois By the Numbers
Population and Employment Statistics1
Working Age Population with a Disability (18-64): 675,092
- Percentage that did not work by Disability Type
Percentage of working age people with disabilities that do not have jobs.
SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Network By the Numbers2
15 nonprofit agencies headquartered in Illinois participated in the program as SourceAmerica/AbilityOne Authorized Providers.
578 Individuals with Significant Disabilities Employed, including 27 Veterans
Average AbilityOne Employee Wage
Total AbilityOne Sales
SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies Headquartered in Illinois
- Ada S. McKinley Community Services, Inc.
- Challenge Unlimited, Inc.
- Clearbrook Center, Inc.
- Community Workshop and Training Center, Inc.
- Human Resources Center of Edgar and Clark Counties
- Innovative Partnerships, N.F.P.
- Jefferson County Comprehensive Services, Inc.
- Jewish Child and Family Services
- Rolling Hills Progress Center
- Specialized Training for Adult Rehabilitation
- St. Clair Associated Vocational Enterprises, Inc.
- The Arc of the Quad Cities Area
- The Douglas Center
- TRI Industries NFP
Other Nonprofit Agencies with AbilityOne Contracts in Illinois
- Bona Fide Conglomerate
- Business Storage
- CW Resources
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Relief Enterprise