QWE Practice Guideline: 211: Create and maintain an employee-driven career development plan
Target group: All organizations that employ persons with disabilities
Charter high school within the organization that offers working adults the opportunity to obtain their high school diploma.
Subject matter experts/trainers
- Certified teachers and curriculum
- Training Room
- The Excel Center charter school is authorized to target working adults who wish to earn their high school diploma instead of a GED.
- Classes are scheduled based on students work schedule, so he or she can continue working with little to no interruption.
- Class is free to all employees.
- Classes offered are focused on the needs of current students and what they need to achieve their diploma.
- This is based on state schooling requirements for tracking and reporting student curriculum completion.
- As of 2013, Excel Center has served over 300 students.
NPA: Goodwill of Central Indiana Location: Indianapolis, IN Date Submitted: 2013 Website: https://www.goodwillindy.org/
Resources: Quality Work Environment Workbook