Employee Training and Development Department
QWE Practice Guideline: 110: Design and implement a range of training programs to improve productivity, enhance wages, and optimize job success
Target group: All organizations that employ persons with disabilities
Employee Development and Training (EDAT) is a department that specializes in the growth and development of employees.
Subject matter experts/trainers
- HR/learning management staff to develop and implement policy and procedures.
- Department is responsible for:
- Developing training curriculum
- Implementing training curriculum
- Conducting new hire orientation
- Updating and monitoring training curriculum
- Department helps identify and develop emerging employees and has enabled individuals to qualify for upward mobility placements.
- Standard operating procedures for all trainings.
- Improved productivity and increased job skill development
NPA: Goodwill of Central Indiana Location: Indianapolis, IN Date Submitted: 2013 Website: https://www.goodwillindy.org/
Resources: Quality Work Environment Workbook