Contract Packaging and Manufacturing
A tremendous capacity for production and customer satisfaction.
Through our nationwide nonprofit network, SourceAmerica® builds on more than 40 years of contract packaging and manufacturing experience. Our customers range from manufacturers, retailers, and industry distributors to federal, state, and local governments.
With locations throughout the U.S., SourceAmerica is one of the largest co-packaging providers in the country. Our qualified network of co-packers meets top performance standards and coordinates work in single or multiple locations.
Current markets served:
- Consumer Goods
- Personal Care and Cosmetics
- Textiles and Apparel
Why use SourceAmerica:
- Multiple Locations and Dedicated Workforce – allows us to expedite service and quickly meet customer needs
- Warehouse and Production Facilities – from loading docks to equipment, our operations are designed for efficiency
- Operational Expansion Readiness – capacity and technical systems to quickly support development
- Consistent Processes and Controls – ensures efficiency and high-quality output
The capacity to fulfill requirements.
Assembly, Kitting, Packing (Primary/Case/Pallet), Labeling, Rework, Inspection, and Seasonal Promotions
Warehousing, Storage, and Distribution
Receiving, Storage, Tracking/Segregation, and Seasonal Overflow
Inventory Management and Fulfillment
Sourcing/ Procuring, Receiving, Tracking (Quantity/Lot), Order Processing, Picking/Packing, and Shipping
Receiving/Sorting, Repairing/ Refurbishing/Testing, and Fulfillment
Material Sourcing/Procurement, Design and Development, Sampling, Small-Run and Large-Scale Production
Let's connect. Zero commitment.
You have questions, and we have answers. Request info below and we’ll discuss how we can get you the products and services that precisely match your needs.
AbilityOne navigation made easy.
Learn how SourceAmerica helps you navigate the AbilityOne process and meets the demands of your procurement pricing and scheduling needs nationwide.