Apparel & Equipment
We manufacture gear that meets every critical mission.
For more than 40 years, SourceAmerica® has matched apparel and equipment with our customers’ unique requirements. Through our nationwide network and diligent workforce of people with disabilities, we’ve prototyped, custom constructed, and manufactured apparel and equipment to the most precise specifications. And it’s all made in America.
There are many ways to work with us:
- The AbilityOne® Program Joint Enterprise – Research, Development, Acquisition, and Production/Procurement (JE-RDAP)
- Rapid Prototyping, Development, and Low Rate Initial Production
- Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD) Consortium OTA
- Consortium for Energy, Environment, and Demilitarization (CEED) OTA
Clothing and Equipment
- Dress Clothing
- Extreme Cold Weather Clothing
- Flame-Resistant Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Chemical and Biological Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Load Carriage Equipment, including Duffels, Pouches, Pockets, and Vests
- Medical Products, including Bandages, Gauze, and Kits
- Covers, Caps, and Hats
- American Flags: Interment, Official, and Decorative
The highest standards of uniform quality, reliability, form, fit, and function.
- Internal Pattern Making
- CAD/CAM Expertise
- Standard and Heavy Sewing Capabilities up to 1,000 Denier CORDURA®
- Advanced Manufacturing Experience with Laminates, Liners, and Substrates
- Seam Sealing Capabilities
- Online Ordering Employee Allowance System
- RFID Item Level ID Tracking
The capacity to fulfill requirements.
Manage and deliver over $1 billion in inventory every year
8 million square feet of warehouse space
Over $80 million in current logistics contracts
A top contractor to the U.S. Army, Air Force, Department of Veterans Affairs, Centers for Disease Control, and large commercial organizations
Let's connect. Zero commitment.
You have questions, and we have answers. Request info below and we’ll discuss how we can get you the products and services that precisely match your needs.
AbilityOne navigation made easy.
Learn how SourceAmerica® and our nationwide network can meet your organization’s apparel
and equipment needs. Call 888-411-8424 or visit SourceAmerica.org.