Matching every apparel product demand.
We’re the perfect fit for military, federal, and a variety of commercial apparel customers. Through our nationwide network, we design, manufacture, and deliver a comprehensive range of apparel on time and on budget.
Our network of apparel manufacturers matches every need with custom construction capability. They offer setup for small and limited production runs, long-term production runs, and design changes. Many of our member factories hold an ISO 9001:2008 certification to meet high quality standards.
Reaching corporate social responsibility (CSR) goals.
Through our nationwide nonprofit network and incredible workforce of professionals with disabilities, we help big brands attain their CSR and diversity goals. And by sourcing supply chain materials in the U.S., we also help customers meet their sustainability goals.
Areas of expertise:
- Cut Make Trim (CMT)
- Full Package Production (FPP)
- Sublimation, Embroidery, and Screen Printing
- Seam Sealing
- Gerber Technology AccuMark Cutting Systems
- Small-Run to Large-Scale Production
- Apparel Rework and Repair
- Tech Packs
- Prototyping and Sample Production
- Pattern and Grading
- Warehousing and Distribution
- Cold Weather Clothing, Athletic Leisure, and Activewear
- Workwear and Uniforms
- Fleece Beanies, Balaclavas, Caps and Hats
- Travel Bags, Backpacks, Pouches, Day Bags and Packs
- Flame Resistant Personal Protective Apparel, and Safety Apparel
- Embroidery, Sublimation, Heat Transfer and Screen Print
The capacity to fulfill requirements.
Custom Construction Capability
Our nationwide network offers setup for small, limited, and long-term production runs and design changes.
High Quality Standards
Many of our partner factories hold an ISO 9001:2008/2015 certification.
A Dedicated, Productive Workforce
We help organizations increase productivity through our nationwide nonprofit network and incredible workforce of people with disabilities.
We source supply chain materials in the U.S. to help our customers meet their sustainability goals.
Let's connect. Zero commitment.
You have questions, and we have answers. Request info below and we’ll discuss how we can get you the products and services that precisely match your needs.
AbilityOne navigation made easy.
Learn how SourceAmerica® and our nationwide network can meet your organization’s apparel
and equipment needs. Call 888-411-8424 or visit SourceAmerica.org.