The SourceAmerica Academy training program offers a robust curriculum of courses and resources for our nonprofit agency network. These tools focus on core standards and practices that ensure SourceAmerica nonprofits meet critical competency requirements.
Am I eligible?
Answer these questions to find out:
- Do you work for a SourceAmerica nonprofit that is current in all SourceAmerica obligations?
- Do you work for the National Industries for the Blind (NIB)?
- Do you work for an NIB affiliate?
- Do you work for a state use program?
If you answered YES to any one of these questions, you’re eligible!
How much does it cost?
- Instructor-led classes: no cost
- eLearning courses: no cost
- Learning resources: no cost
- Travel costs: responsibility of attendee*
- Hotel costs: reduced rates often available
* Vouchers may be available to offset travel costs (requires higher level of SourceAmerica obligation)