A Life-Changing Career
Do you support SourceAmerica’s mission of creating job opportunities for people with disabilities? If so, consider working for us! We offer careers in business development, contract management, and quality and technical assistance in work locations across the country.
SourceAmerica believes that engaged and invested employees do the best work, which is why we offer professional development opportunities to our staff. Whether you want to develop a specialty, learn new skills, or even find an entirely new career path, you can do it here.
We offer a comprehensive, flexible, and market-competitive benefits program that can be tailored to meet your personal health and financial well-being needs. Benefits include:
Health & well-being
- Holidays, vacation time, and sick leave
- Sick leave and personal time
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development and affiliations
- Health risk assessment/wellness reimbursement
- Pre-paid legal plan and pet insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- Disability income coverage
- Retirement and savings plan
We have offices in 7 states, customer sites in 50 states plus Puerto Rico and Guam, and remote work locations across the United States. A career with SourceAmerica gives you the chance to grow and develop by working in various locations and on diverse projects and programs, all within one company.
Equal opportunity employer
SourceAmerica is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
When you join SourceAmerica, you’ll be part of a powerful team. You’ll have access to a variety of opportunities that complement your interests, and you’ll work with top talent professionals. For optimal performance when viewing jobs, please use Firefox or Chrome browsers.