Xforce Challenges Game Rules
Welcome to Xforce Challenges – the interactive game for the Xforce 2022 National Conference.
Get ready to have fun, make connections, get valuable resources, and score points while you’re at it!
- For each interaction you complete, you will be automatically awarded points in the CrowdCompass app.
- Different interactions will help you gain special achievements throughout the event.
- Climb your way to the top of the leaderboard as you post photos, update your attendee profile, view different sessions, and send messages to other attendees.
- Xforce Challenges tracks up to 20 actions that can be performed in the CrowdCompass app. Attendees must be logged into the CrowdCompass app to earn points.
- The 20 actions and the point values will be listed in the CrowdCompass app.
- The leaderboard will list the top participants, ranked by their points. In case two or more participants achieve the same level of points, the CrowdCompass app will rank them in chronological order of who earned the points first.
- Check out the rules below, but most importantly, have fun!
- The Game Period: Xforce Challenges will run from Wednesday, May 18, 2022 through Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 5:00 PM (CT).
- Participation in Xforce Challenges is free of charge. No purchase necessary to enter. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
- Eligibility: Xforce Challenges is open to all Xforce 2022 National Conference attendees. SourceAmerica employees are not eligible to win Prizes. SourceAmerica reserves the right to determine eligibility.
- How to Enter: Select "Xforce Challenges" in the CrowdCompass app.
- Prizes: Three (3) winners will be selected (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place) based on the top three positions on the leaderboard. The 1st place winner will be awarded an Apple iPad with Apple Pencil (approx. retail value of $428.00). The 2nd place winner will be awarded a Theragun Prime (approx. retail value of $299.00). The 3rd place winner will be awarded an AeroGarden Harvest Elite (approx. retail value of $160.00). Each winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable Federal, state, and local taxes associated with prizes.
- Winners Notification: Winners will be notified on Wednesday, June 1, 2022.
- SourceAmerica expects all participants to abide by the Xforce 2022 National Conference Code of Conduct agreed to during registration.
- SourceAmerica reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend Xforce Challenges.