Records and Document Management Services
Managing documents quickly, accurately, and securely
SourceAmerica's national workforce provides records and document management services for federal and commercial customers. Our skilled and dependable workers focus on:
- Security and safety
- Advanced information technology
- Business continuity
- Cost savings through consolidation and streamlined acquisition
Full lifecycle records and document management services
For 20 years, SourceAmerica customers like the Department of Homeland Security, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the Department of Defense have benefited from our full lifecycle records and document management services, including secure document destruction and secure mail services.
SourceAmerica's national nonprofit network has the capacity to meet all of your service needs.
NARA records compliance
NARA records compliance is more than scanning documents and records to the cloud. You need to think about the full life cycle of your documents. Check out our free white paper that discusses the intricacies of NARA compliance and how we can help you create a scan plan.
We meet strict industry management standards for compliance such as:
- ISO 9000
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- National Archives and Records Administration
Our records and document management services include:
- Digital and hardcopy document storage
- Data/document transfer including secure chain of custody
- Data management including retrieval/extraction
- Digital and hardcopy document distribution
- Scanning, indexing, verification, coding
- Secure document and materials destruction
- Electronic health records
- Print and copy services
- Media/x-ray film imaging, conversion, and destruction
- Inbound mail processing and delivery
- Outbound mail
- Data/document transfer
- Contract closeout
- Much more
SourceAmerica's network provides document management services for 20 Federal Government contracts valued at over $28.9 million dollars annually and employs over 400 people with disabilities. We process more than 126 million documents yearly, and commence work immediately thanks to our presence on the Federal Supply Schedule (Schedule 36).
Awards and recognition
- Air Force Inspection Agency, 2011, the Superior Performance Team Award's "Outstanding" rating
- Certificate of Appreciation (2010, 2011 & 2012) from the Air Force Personnel Center Team for "Successfully reducing the Air Force Freedom of Information Act backlog."