Keeping your facilities clean
Customers who demand the highest care and attention to cleanliness rely on SourceAmerica’s nationwide network to ensure that Federal employees carry out the work of the government in clean, sanitary conditions. In addition to keeping iconic sites like the Statue of Liberty, the Pentagon and the U.S. Naval Academy in tip top shape, we make sure more than 250 million square feet of office space are clean and ready for service each day.
Service where, when, how you need
SourceAmerica connects Federal customers with an array of custodial services, delivered according to their needs, including:
- General office cleaning from basic to high level
- General building custodial services including dining facilities, kitchens, daycare centers, fitness centers, computer rooms and secure areas
- Complete restroom sanitation and stocking
- Trash removal and recycling
- Hard floor and specialty floor care, including stripping, recoating and daily maintenance
- Routine cleaning for facility-wide projects
- Carpet cleaning including shampooing and steam cleaning
- Assisting in estimation and operations for all sizes of facilities
Our customers are among the happiest in the industry, reporting high tenant satisfaction scores above the national average in seven out of seven service categories. How do we achieve these exceptional ratings? Training and tenure. In an industry where the average custodian changes jobs every six months, the average custodian has been employed within our network for more than ten years, meaning they are trained and familiar with the customer requirements. In an industry where the average contract turnover is 18 months, contracts with SourceAmerica’s network average more than 13 years in length.
Clean and green
SourceAmerica is the natural choice to connect you to green cleaning solutions. We consistently focus on using green cleaning practices and environmentally sound products to provide a safe, healthy and inviting atmosphere for facility tenants and guests.