Federal COVID-19 Resources
Level 1 & 2 Gowns - varying styles & colors (USA made)
- Level 1: Used for minimal risk situations such as basic care and standard hospital medical units
- Level 2: Used for low risk situations where fluid exposure is possible, such as blood drawing from veins, suturing, ICU and pathology
- Masks - varying styles/colors & protection (USA made)
- Disposable masks (imports)
- Surgical caps (USA made or imports)
- Shoe covers (USA made or imports)
- Hand sanitizers
- First aid kits
- Custom medical kits (pre/post-op, anesthesia, operating room)
- Feeding and other bags
- Cotton tip applicators
- Disposable medical exam gloves (Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Texas)
- Alcohol pads (Florida, New York)
- Surface disinfectants (Georgia, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma)
- Barrier gowns/wear (Florida, New York, West Virginia)
- Hand soaps (Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, New York, Nevada, Oklahoma, Texas, West Virginia)
- Safety glasses, goggles (Florida, New Jersey, New York)
- Towels, wipes, washcloths (Georgia, Louisiana, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Wisconsin, West Virginia)
- First aid kits (Georgia, New York)
- Bandages, wraps (Florida, New York)
- Hearing protection (Florida, New York)
- Drug testing kits (Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Indiana, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin)
With more than 45 years of contracting expertise with both Federal Civilian and Defense agencies, SourceAmerica can connect you with appropriate contracting solutions and support that enables you to quickly respond to your agency’s requirements.
Federal supply schedules
Federal agencies can quickly procure necessary services as task orders to SourceAmerica’s nationwide network using GSA Schedule 03FAC, Complete Facilities Maintenance and Ancillary Repair Alterations, or GSA Schedule 00CORP, Supply and Value Chain Management Services and Operations & Maintenance Logistics Management and Support Services.
Available standalone services include:
- Custodial, including aseptic cleaning
- Facilities services
Existing Federal customers who hold AbilityOne® Program contracts can address new or additional requirements through a defined modification of contract process. For more information about this, please contact the SourceAmerica team member identified on your contract or submit a contact request, being sure to reference your contract number.
In select cases, SourceAmerica can engage in prime contracts with Federal agencies to connect complex, essential services through an array of partners with expertise in defined practice areas. In select cases, SourceAmerica can connect Federal agencies through prime contracts to an array of providers to perform complex, essential services in distinct practice areas. For more information about prime contracting, please submit a contact request, specifying your interest areas.