How to Submit an NCSE Management Excellence Award Nomination
- Review eligibility requirements and criteria to ensure your nomination is appropriate.
- Start and complete nominations well in advance of the January 29, 2021 submission deadline. There will be no extensions.
- Confirm that the nomination is for work on an AbilityOne® contract
- Review the questions on the online nomination form, prepare your answers, and collect supporting documentation before submitting your entry. Judges will look for consistency, and the use of correct spelling and grammar is always appreciated.
- Make sure to support your answers with specific examples of accomplishments, results, and impact of the individual on increasing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Clearly detail what makes your nominee stand out from the rest.
- Changes cannot be made once a nomination has been submitted, even if it is submitted before the deadline.
- After you've entered all required information, click the Submit button. You will receive a confirmation of your submission. If you do not receive a confirmation, please contact Shari Walton.