Creating More Choice with Franchise Programs
SourceAmerica believes that by bringing organizations together, we can create more jobs for people with disabilities. That's why we began our franchise program in 2012. Since then, the program has grown to include over a dozen nonprofit agencies operating franchise concepts that employ over 50 individuals with significant disabilities.
The SourceAmerica Franchise Program is unique, allowing nonprofit agencies to learn about franchising through individual consultations, periodic webinars and workshops. Owning a franchise business lets nonprofit agencies to hire and instruct even more people with disabilities giving them expanded employment choices and opportunities for advancement.
There are currently 12 different franchise companies that participate in SourceAmerica's franchise program, including:
- Auntie Anne's Pretzels (retail baked goods)
- DOMA Technologies (document imaging to the cloud)
- Subway Restaurants (retail sandwich QSR)
- The UPS Store (shipping, packaging and print services)
- Papa Murphy's (take and bake pizza)
- College Hunks Hauling & Moving (local hauling and moving services)
- 101 Mobility (retail and commercial accessibility products and services)
- The Coffee Beanery (retail coffee store)
- Link Staffing (commercial staffing services)
- Auto-Lab Complete Car Care (retail automotive repair)
- National Maintenance Contractors (commercial janitorial)
- ZEROREZ Carpet/Hardwood/Tile Cleaning (residential / commercial services)
We're proud of our franchise program's success and excited to offer it to the nonprofit agencies that share our mission. If your agency is interested in learning more, please fill out the form below. Together, we can offer more choices to make the American Dream more accessible!